1. Project Name: Development of Qinzhou Bazhaigou Tourism Area
2. Project Owner: Qinbei Bureau, Qinzhou City
3. Project Location: Bazhaigou Scenic Area, Qinzhou City
4. Project Contents and Scale: The project is planned with an area of 32.6 km and covers valley ecological experience land, ecological recreational center, jungle sports club, animal happy valley, healthcare center, Bazhai Resort, ecological villa, ecological drift, river beach park, tourism market town, Yingzi Park; infrastructure such as highroad, parking field, water and tourism supply, communication and television; safety protection and environment protection engineering.
5. Total Investment: US$ 10.5 million
6. Construction Conditions: Bazhaigou Scenic Area, located beside Gui-Hai(Guilin-Beihai) Expressway and under the north foot of Shiwan Dashan Forest Park, boasts quiet and steep valley, primitive and colorful forest, clear steam and pond, unique landform, abundant landscapes, special cultural resources and primitive and fresh ecological environment. Tourism resources of different features, sound combination and high quality promise a supplement to coastal tourism product and huge market potential. The scenic area Is 53 km away from Qinzhou City and 120 km to Nanning with class-2 highway from Shangsi to Qinzhou crossing, enjoying convenient traffic. Also, there are simple vehicle passage and partial tour footpath in the scenic area, sound infrastructure such as water and power supply and communication and sufficient construction land.
7. Market Prospect: Bazhaigou Scenic Area is located in the juncture of Ring Beibu bay Seashore Transnational Tourism Area and Nanning Expo Business Tourism Area and the core of influence coverage of these two tourism area and is 120 km or less to cities of Qinzhou, Fangchenggang, Beihai and Nanning, enjoying superior location. With primitive sceneries and pretty valley attractions, the scenic area is qualified to be constructed into the No. 1 Valley of Ecological Tourism in South Guangxi that provides service for citizens and is within the influence of central tourism cities such as Nanning and Beihai. Since its opening to the public in October 1,2004, trains of tourists have been attracted, especially at holidays and weekends. With such a great attraction and huge market potential, 0.6 million tourists yearly in times are expected in 2010.
8. Anticipated Economic Benefit: Annual revenue: US$ 8.5 million; internal rate of return of finance: 13.15%; investment recovery period: 8.3 years.
9. Cooperation Mode: joint venture, contractual joint venture or sole proprietorship
10. Preliminary Work: Master planning, detailed planning and feasibility study report have been finished;
11. Contact: Pan Xuehua
Tel:0777-2825503 13877774346 Fax:0777-2829642