1. Project Name: Bama International Healthcare Holiday Center
2. Project Owner: Bama Tourism Bureau
3. Project Location: Gonghe Village, Bama Town, Bama Yao Autonomous County
4. Project Contents and Scale: The Project is planned with an area of 3.6 km and covers: longevity culture experience facilities such as Longevity Culture Park, Longevity Knowledge Corridor, Longevity Square, Longevity Research Center and Longevity Culture Street: recreation and healthcare items such as plant healthcare garden, water treatment center, healthcare field, Zhuang and Yao Healthcare Center, Creational center, natural bathing place and sports facilities; holiday service facilities such as recreational resort, holiday resort, holiday hotel, holiday villa and longevity restaurant; sightseeing and entertainment facilities such as tour on Cifu Lake at night and water amusement; infrastructure such as vehicle passage, water and power supply, communication and television system as well as landscaping engineering.
5. Total Investment: US$ 11.645 million
6. Construction Conditions: Bama Yao Autonomous County is the Top fifth longevity land in the world and enjoys its fame internationally. Mysterious longevity water, rich forest ecological clusters, high-quality air, amicable climate and healthy folkway are the monopolized longevity tourism resources of the area, which has become a hot center for longevity research in the world. Quite a few islets, flowing water, bamboo, banyan trees and lakeside village make the area a charming place. And abundant natural resources and high-quality ecological environment make it and ideal place for holiday and healthcare. The holiday center is 8.5 away from the county town of Bama and 3.2 to the class-2 highway from Donglan to Bama. Bama County is accessible with high-class highways from counties and cities nearby and enjoys convenient transportation. Construction conditions on water and power supply are mature basically.
7. Market Prospect: Longevity is the common pursuit of human beings. With the improvement of life level, healthcare and holiday life have become main goals of people for tourism. Though the tourism resources of Bama County have just developed preliminarily, more and more people from the country and even the world are attracted to come there for sightseeing and holiday and the demand on healthcare holiday are expanding. However, there is little holiday center of high class, big scale and high standard in China and lack of mature establishment for healthcare. Bama International Healthcare Holiday Center is supported by world-class tourism resources of longevity and is possible to be developed into an international longevity healthcare holiday resort. With such a huge market potential, 1.026 million tourists in times are expected yearly after the completion of the project.
8. Anticipated Economic Benefit: internal rate of return of finance: 20.8%; investment recovery period: 6.65 years.
9. Cooperation Mode: Joint venture, contractual joint venture or sole proprietorship
10. Preliminary Work: Detailed planning and feasibility study report have been finished.
11. Contact: Wei Ruifen