1. Project Name: Development of Tianyang Ganzhuang Mountain Buluotuo Tourism Area
2. Project Owner: Tianyang Buluotuo Travel Development Co.,Ltd
3. Project Location: Naguantun, Liulian Village, Baiyu Town, Tianyang County
4. Project Contents and Scale: The project is planned with an area of 236.5 hectares and covers history experience items such as Buluotuo Culture Exhibition Hall, exhibition halls, ancestral temple, Muliujia Cave, General Rock and the bell and drum tower; ethnic experience items such as sculpture, singing stage, brand bronze drum sculpture, Ganzhuang Pavilion, Medicinal plant garden of Zhuang nationality and farming garden; service facilities such as the tourism commodities street, entrance square, singing square and memorial square; infrastructure such as out footpath, parking field and water supply as well as landscaping engineering.
5. Total Investment: US$ 80 million
6. Construction Conditions: Ganzhuang Mountain, the source of folk songs and fair of nationalities of Guangxi, boasts many sites of Buluotuo culture and ganzhuang Mountain Buluotuo Sing Field, the largest singing field to Zhuang Nationality and colorful cultural activities. Dense ethnic appeal, profound culture and monopolized resources promise high value for development, The scenic area is 8 km away from the county town of Tianyang, 3 km to Tianyang Military and Civil Airport and 5 km to National Highway 324 and close to Nan-Kun(Nanning-Kunming) Railway and the expressway from Nanning to Baise to be finished, enjoying convenient transportation. A storage lagoon of 60m, availability for 10 KV high-voltage transmission line and communication cable, coverage of mobile signal and sufficient construction land are also part of mature conditions for project construction.
7. Market Prospect: Buluotuo is the ancestor of the aboriginals of the basin area of Pearl Rvier and Ganzhuang Mountain is the spiritual homeland of ZhuangNationality as the cradle of the culture of Buluotuo, which has influenced not only the basin area of the Pearl River, countries in Southeast Asia such as Thailand, Burma, Laos and Viet Nam, but also nationalities of Zhuang Dong, Buyi, Dai, Li, Maonan, Mulam, Nong andLao. The belief on Buluotuo and its culture are creative, ancestral and religious and have been spread extensively. Ganzhuang Mountain Buluotuo Tourism Area to be constructed is expected to become the holy land of people of lunar calendar every year tens of thousands of people from a dozen counties of three provinces would gather in the singing fields of Ganzhuang Mountain, 0.28 million tourists in 2005 for example. With such a huge market potential, more than 0.8 million tourists in times yearly are expected after the completion of the project.
8. Anticipated Economic Benefit: Internal rate of return of finance: 12.7%; investment recovery period: about 7.6 years.
9. Cooperation Mode: Joint venture, contractual joint venture or sole proprietorship
10. Preliminary Work: Master planning, detailed planning and feasibility study report have been finished.
11. Contact: Mo Xiumei, Huang Qiang
Tel:0776-32226214 Fax: 0776-3227996