1. Project Name: Development of Fuchuan Xiushui No. 1 Scholar Village
2. Project Owner: Fuchuan Tourism Bureau
3. Project Location: Xiushui Village, Chaodong Town, Fuchuan Yao Autonomous County.
4. Project Contents and Scale: The project is planned with an area of 4.1 km and covers: refitting and utilization of old buildings and sites such as old gate, No. 1 Scholar Pavilion, old stage, old house, old temple, old academy, Huajie Rock Pavement, Bafang Commercial Street, Shiyu Commercial Street; sightseeing items such as No. 1 Scholar Rock, Blessing Cave, No. 1 Scholar Park, folk garden, Qinglong Lake; construction of service facilities such as the special commercial street food square, leisure villa and camping field; infrastructure such as tour pathway, parking field and power and water supply as well as safety protection engineering.
5. Total Investment: US$11 million
6. Construction Condition: Xiushui Village boasts along history, pure folkway, profound culture and dense study atmosphere. It has a long-lasting culture of No.1 Scholar(Zhuangyuan) and is reputed as the No. 1 Scholar Village. There are large-scale well-protected old building group of different styles in the village, which are harmonious and integral with each other and are called the Natural Museum of Folk Architecture of Past Dynasties. The village enjoys beautiful views of mountains and water, charming rural scene and sound ecological environment contribute to the high-grade tourism resource system of the scenic area and generate high value for development. The scenic area is 30 km away from Fuchuan County and enjoys convenient transportation and sound conditions for construction of projects of power, water, communication, etc.
7. Market Prospect: Xiushui Village boasts profound historic and cultural essence and is renowned as the No. 1 Scholar Village in the history. It has distinct old building group, pure folkway, special tourism resources and high value for development. The scenic are is located in the juncture of Guangdong, Guangxi and Hunan and is just 220 km away from Guilin, the renowned international tourism city, boasting superior location. Having been listed as one of the key tourism construction projects of Guangxi, it is an important scenic area in the travel line to religious and cultural attraction in the east of Guangxi and is to become one of the main brands and attractions in the east of Guangxi, expecting huge market potential. 0.5 million visitors in times yearly are expected after the completion of the project.
8. Anticipated Economic Benefit: Annual revenue: US$9.5 million; annual profit: US$ 3.5 million: internal rate of return of finance: 12%: investment recovery period:6 years.
9. Cooperation Mode: Joint venture, contractual joint venture or sole proprietorship
10. Preliminary Work: Master planning and project feasibility study report have been finished.
11. Contact: Zhou Hailin
Tel: 0774-7886289 13978471666