Welcome to GuangXi Net Tour Caravan
Now your station: China Visas, Embassies, Consulates >> Read Article

  Chinese visa

    -The ABC You Must Know Before Coming to China
Editor:Shelton   Organization:Go China Adventure International Travel Service Co. Ltd   Edited Date:2004-9-29 15:12:07  Visitors:3472   

    We have more information for the subject at this page. If you want to read more relating with the subject here, just simply double click the ist you're interested below, our powerful database will activate all the relative catalogs in seconds. If the result does not meet your need, please contact with us. We will do our best to help you.

  Chinese visa is a permit issued to a foreigner by the Chinese visa authorities for entry into, exit from or transit through the Chinese territory.
  The Chinese visa authorities may issue a Diplomatic, Courtesy, Service or Ordinary Visa to a foreigner according to his identity, purpose of visit to China and passport type.
  China visa can be applied by foreigners wishing to travel to the Embassy of China or consulate.
  Foreigners may travel in places opened to them in China with a valid passport and tourist visa(L).
  A foreign tourist may travel in China within the approved period of visa. If he or she wishes to continue traveling in China after the approved time of his visa expires, he should apply to the local public security organ for the extension of his stay.
  A foreigner staying in China with a tourist visa (L) is not allowed to engage in activities beyond the capacity as a tourist, such as employment, religious propaganda and illegal journalist interviewing.
  A foreigner who has lost his passport in China should promptly report to the local public security organ, explain what has happened, apply to the Embassy or Consulate of his own country for an exit document with a certificate issued by the local public security organ, and go through related formalities at an entry and exit inspection department. Only then is he allowed to leave China.
  The Chinese visa authorities overseas include Chinese embassies, consulates, visa offices, and the consular department of the office of the Commissioner of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of China.
  If a foreigner intends to enter into, exit from or transit through the Chinese territory, he shall apply to the above-mentioned Chinese visa authorities for a Chinese visa. For further information, please consult the nearest Chinese visa authorities.


* PTQndtdTdDbIlOHCnbfrkawuann nbfrkawuann at 2012-3-25 7:43:34
    SYF8eb  <a href="http://qfgmjdzmkieq.com/">qfgmjdzmkieq</a>
* SdasEOOBrofxllqwpg ofxllqwpg at 2012-3-25 0:52:51
    YRhfgi , [url=http://ulehqrzosixo.com/]ulehqrzosixo[/url], [link=http://dieyimcoptya.com/]dieyimcoptya[/link], http://smfuqlxfuqlj.com/
* DwsdeJaWYaaVFpiawYcegmxziy cegmxziy at 2012-3-24 6:11:34
    GCkYgc  <a href="http://ktzzliyhqyks.com/">ktzzliyhqyks</a>
Click Here to Post your Views & Arguments>>

Send your comments and suggestions to us
Copyright 2003-2009, Guangxi Tourism Administration. All rights reserved.
(ICP 05006832)